Middlesbrough Council Legal Services

Performance and partnerships PO Box 503, Middlesbrough, TS1 9FX Email: performance@middlesbrough.gov.uk Phone: 01642 726006 Email: ndr@middlesbrough.gov.uk You can send us your comments on the Commission`s website by sending us an email. If your comments are linked to a specific page, please let us know which page it is. Email: adultaccessteam@middlesbrough.gov.uk Phone: 01642 065070 Minicom: 01642 726980 Angus Hoy Communications Manager Phone: 01642 729502 Email: angus_hoy@middlesbrough.gov.uk You can also check out the list of social media accounts in the community. To arrange the payment of the housing tax by direct debit, call: 01642 726006. You can also use this number for general inquiries. Through our website, you can report problems, make payments, request benefits and many other common tasks at any time, any day, instead of waiting for phone lines or customer center to open. You need to contact the government to find out everything related to Universal Credit, including how much you will be paid, when you will be paid, whether your situation has changed, why your payments have been stopped, and any complaints. Phone: 01642 726004 Outside opening hours Phone: 01642 524 552 If you cannot find the correct contact details on this page or elsewhere on the site, please call the general enquiry number (01642 245432). Apply for a housing allowance and municipal tax reduction online. Do you need to provide proof or ask a question about your Business Rates account? Use the income application form.

âš Is it your data? If you would like to change your information on Find a Solicitor or provide other feedback on the website, please call 020 7320 5757 (Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 17:00 at local rates) or visit our contact page. Here you will find details on the payment of professional rates and the use of exceptions. See general contact details for Middlesbrough City Council. If you would like to make a complaint, compliment us or provide feedback, you can use the complaint and feedback form. Learn how to report an adult safety issue Where does this information come from? Most of the information on this page comes from the Solicitors Regulation Authority. However, some information may have been processed directly by the professional, the company or its representative. Learn more. To arrange payment of business deposits by direct debit, please call: 01642 726006 To pay business rates by debit card, please call the 24-hour payline: 01642 726726 Make an access to information request via the online access to information request form. Telephone outside office hours: 01642 524 552 Minicom: 01642 602346 Here are details about council tax bills, including property strips, discounts, or what to do if you`re struggling to pay your bill. Please note that many teams receive a lot of calls from local residents, so your call may be queued before being answered.

Please note that the above address is for providing feedback on the Website only. This is not a customer service email address. Requests that do not relate to the website will be deleted and will not be forwarded. Please do not send us confidential information. You may be able to get help or find the answer to your question by browsing this website. Please ensure that you have researched the required information before contacting us. ⚠ Report abuse To notify the Law Society of any inappropriate or offensive content posted on Find a Lawyer, please visit our Contact Us page. You may be able to find the answer to your question or make a payment or request online, so please browse this website before contacting us.

Have a large collection of household waste (collection of bulky garbage). Street cleaning, road and sidewalk repairs, graffiti removal, street lighting, garbage, fly dumps, abandoned vehicles, noisy neighbors, apartments, stray dogs and trees. For more information on exchanging medicines, contact Lifeline on 01642 225479.